uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] DUCC contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:19:52 GMT
The UIMA DUCC vote passes with no objections and eight(8) +1's from:

Tommaso Teofili
Burn Lewis
Jörn Kottmann
Eddie Epstein
Peter Klügl
Marshall Schor
Lou DeGenaro
Jim Challenger

Thanks to all who took the time to vote.

Marshall, I believe the next step is to send the Software Grant to Apache.
Can you help with this?

I will add a new component to JIRA (uima-ducc) and create new JIRA for DUCC
submission. Once the grant
clears I will attach sources to the JIRA and add DUCC to the SVN
UIMA Sandbox.

Jerry