uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Link to cTAKES on uima
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:06:36 GMT
Hi Marshall,
>Yes, I think so.  Can you supply the text that should accompany the link?

http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/
Apache cTAKES Project (incubating)
The Apache cTAKES Project (clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System) is an open-source
natural language processing system for information extraction from electronic medical record
clinical free-text. Apache cTAKES was built using the UIMA Unstructured Information Management
Architecture framework and OpenNLP natural language processing toolkit. Its components are
specifically trained for the clinical domain, and create rich linguistic and semantic annotations
that can be utilized by clinical decision support systems and clinical research.

Thanks,
Pei