uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:05:06 GMT

> Hello everybody,
>
> after some delay due to hardware breakdown, OS upgrade, etc., I'd like to continue bringing
the uimaFIT contribution process further along.

> Thank you for your comments to UIMA-2470.
>
> The comments raise no blockers towards the contribution of the staging package [1] as
is, only several suggestions on changes that need to be made eventually as part of the contribution
process. One vote was cast towards the contributing the staging packages as is and perform
the suggested changes after the contribution. I also think that would be preferable to maintain
a clear legacy trace.

> So I'm going to test my luck and call for a formal vote now.
>
> I'm asking if you will please VOTE on bringing uimaFIT via the prepared staging package
[1] into the Sandbox, after we get a software grant for it.

> [ ] +1 Approve the contribution
> [ ] 0  Don't care
> [ ] -1 Veto the contribution (please explain why)

+1  -Marshall Schor