uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] DUCC contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:30:12 GMT

On 10/15/2012 4:19 PM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik wrote:
> The UIMA DUCC vote passes with no objections and eight(8) +1's from:
>
> Tommaso Teofili
> Burn Lewis
> Jörn Kottmann
> Eddie Epstein
> Peter Klügl
> Marshall Schor
> Lou DeGenaro
> Jim Challenger
>
> Thanks to all who took the time to vote.
>
> Marshall, I believe the next step is to send the Software Grant to Apache.
> Can you help with this?
Instructions for sending in the software grant are here:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Where it says:
Grants may be submitted by traditional postal mail, fax, or by emailing a scan
of the signed copy to secretary@. You can also edit the text document, create a
detached gpg signature, and send both the document and the detached signature
via email to secretary.

Once you've sent it in, let me know and I'll look to see if it was "recorded" by
the secretary.

-Marshall