uima-dev mailing list archives

From "abhishek" <abhishe...@sqlstar.com>
Subject Error in running Annotator from CasEditor project
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 03:31:55 GMT
Hi
&nbsp;
&nbsp;I am trying to run Annotator from casEditor project following the steps given at
file:///C:/Users/sqlstar/Abhishek/UIMA/apache-uima/docs/d/tools.html#sandbox.caseditor.cas_processor_integration
&nbsp;
However, I am getting classnotfound error. It seems that i am missing required class files.
However, i dont know how to put these class files in my build path for CasEditor project.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
I am arraching the snapshot of the error. kindly help.
&nbsp;
Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek