uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Danai Wiriyayanyongsuk" <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hotfix or next release
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:12:03 GMT
Guys,

Either hotfix or plain release, it'd be very helpful to have the fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-583.

If it's going to be a release, adding the feature in the following link
will be a tremendous help:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/UIMA+Requirements?showComments=true#comments

Best,
Danai Wiriyayanyongsuk