uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Installer in UIMA Apache
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:24:14 GMT
Benjamin Sznajder wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Refering to your mail, I think that the user is not "aware" about this
> README file. You may mention its existence in the download page, maybe?
>
> Benjamin

Hi Benjamin -

We're trying to attract additional people to contribute to UIMA.  You've
made some good suggestions, and I'd like to invite
you to contribute a "patch" for our webpage, changing it in the way you
think it would best communicate this information.

If you do that, I'll review it quickly and get the web page updated.

Thanks for your help!  -Marshall