uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: DocBook reorg
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:04:35 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> Hi Marshall,
>
> thanks for taking care of the DocBook stuff.  Does this have anything
> to do with the Velocity DocBook 1.0 release I read about?
>
> --Thilo

Not directly.  The velocity docbook release was a coincidence. Henning
has offered to work together on this - I think our version might have
some additional capabilities (though I haven't looked at their latest
release).  Our projects might actually co-operate and release something
better for the next round.

The docbook reorg is still in progress - I pulled a bunch of bugs out of
it today.  Little things like XML "Resolver" catalog URL relative bases
varying quite a bit, from file to file...  These things are not well
documented, and I sort of discover how to make it work by trial and
(lots of) error.

But it's almost working :-)...

-Marshall