uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [VOTE][HOTFIX] [RETRY1] release hot fix Eclipse plugin for UIMA CDE tool
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:49:33 GMT
In this retry, the following has changed:
1) The artifact (the zip file which is the Eclipse plugin) now includes
the standard DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICES files.

2) A README-HOTFIX-1 was added and appears in the Zip file when unzipped.

2) The artifact is signed; the website has the signature keys

3) The changes are made on top of the SVN 2.1.0 branch.

==========

The CDE fix in Jira: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-364 has
been packaged into a hotfix.

The hotfix consists only of one Eclipse Plugin project; this project
(uimaj-ep-configurator) was tagged in SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-ep-configurator-2.1.0-hotfix-1-RC1/uimaj-ep-configurator

The artifact is located in
http://people.apache.org/~schor/org.apache.uima.desceditor.2.1.0.incubating-hotfix-1.zip;

this is a "binary" deployable object usable by UIMA users directly,
after unzipping into the Eclipse plugins directory.

Please cast your vote on releasing:
org.apache.uima.desceditor.2.1.0.incubating-hotfix-1.zip and
including a reference to the source at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-ep-configurator-2.1.0-hotfix-1-RC1/uimaj-ep-configurator
Note: I don't plan to zip up this source further into a release
artifact, unless it's required.

We ask that you please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release as Apache UIMA 2.1.0-incubating
[ ] -1 Recommend against releasing at this time (identify issues you
consider showstoppers)

Here is my +1.

-Marshall