uima-dev mailing list archives

From "LeHouillier, Frank D." <Frank.LeHouill...@gd-ais.com>
Subject UIMACpp status
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:00:33 GMT
What is the status of UIMACpp?  It came up on the user list so I finally
tried to compile the trunk version. Compiling and everything seemed
straightforward but when I ran the DaveDetector sample analysis engine I
got the following error:

runAECpp.exe
C:\UIMA\apache-uima\uimacpp\examples\descriptors\DaveDetector.xml
C:\UIMA\apache-uima\examples\data

runAECpp:
  Error string  : UIMA_ERR_ENGINE_WINDOWS_EXCEPTION
  UIMACPP Error info:

Error number  : 50021
Recoverable   : No
Error         : Windows exception "ACCESS VIOLATION"

I am working in Windows XP, using Visual 8 and uimacpp/trunk revision
529758.

Is this something that I have done wrong with my setup or is it a bug,
and how can I help fix it if it is?

Frank