uima-dev mailing list archives: March 2007

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Marshall Schor (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-328) CDE - handle case of searching for impl Java class, but the project is not a Java project Thu, 01 Mar, 13:06
Adam Lally Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Thu, 01 Mar, 15:00
Adam Lally Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Thu, 01 Mar, 18:22
Thilo Goetz Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Thu, 01 Mar, 19:45
Thilo Goetz (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-329) extractAndBuild scripts need to check for presence of JAI libraries Thu, 01 Mar, 19:50
Adam Lally Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Thu, 01 Mar, 19:56
Marshall Schor Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Thu, 01 Mar, 20:19
Adam Lally Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Thu, 01 Mar, 21:59
Michael Baessler Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Fri, 02 Mar, 15:26
Adam Lally Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Fri, 02 Mar, 15:34
Michael Baessler Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Fri, 02 Mar, 15:37
Adam Lally Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Fri, 02 Mar, 15:59
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-330) Calling reconfigure() on aggregate AE doesn't call reconfigure() on FlowController. Fri, 02 Mar, 19:10
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-330) Calling reconfigure() on aggregate AE doesn't call reconfigure() on FlowController. Fri, 02 Mar, 19:10
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-331) Provide/extend a built-in flow controller that can be configured to do ParallellStep or to continue after error Fri, 02 Mar, 22:24
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Resolved: (UIMA-327) Flow Controller API extensions in support of more complex flow options Fri, 02 Mar, 22:24
Marshall Schor Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Sat, 03 Mar, 12:25
Adam Lally Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Mon, 05 Mar, 14:08
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-332) Fix copyrights, notice, status page for 2.1 release Mon, 05 Mar, 14:39
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Updated: (UIMA-332) Fix copyrights, notice, status page for 2.1 release Mon, 05 Mar, 14:41
Adam Lally I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 14:53
Marshall Schor Re: I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 15:36
Jörn Kottmann Re: CasEditor project structure Mon, 05 Mar, 15:40
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-333) Fix issues for Maven artifact packaging Mon, 05 Mar, 18:18
Marshall Schor Re: I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 18:54
Adam Lally Fixed NOTICE files Mon, 05 Mar, 19:24
Adam Lally Re: I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 19:36
Jean T. Anderson Re: Fixed NOTICE files Mon, 05 Mar, 19:50
Marshall Schor Re: I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 19:52
Adam Lally Re: Fixed NOTICE files Mon, 05 Mar, 20:21
Marshall Schor updating the UIMA Project Status page Mon, 05 Mar, 21:18
Marshall Schor change in docbook building Mon, 05 Mar, 21:53
Jean T. Anderson Re: Fixed NOTICE files Mon, 05 Mar, 22:07
Adam Lally Re: I'll work on fixing the NOTICE files, anyone want to work on the other issues? Mon, 05 Mar, 23:11
Adam Lally Eliminating redundant LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER files Tue, 06 Mar, 14:57
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-334) Elimnate redundant LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER files from source distribution Tue, 06 Mar, 15:03
Michael Baessler Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Tue, 06 Mar, 15:32
Adam Lally Please Review NOTICE file Tue, 06 Mar, 15:45
Adam Lally Re: Eliminating redundant LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER files Tue, 06 Mar, 15:46
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-333) Fix issues for Maven artifact packaging Tue, 06 Mar, 16:20
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Resolved: (UIMA-334) Elimnate redundant LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER files from source distribution Tue, 06 Mar, 16:34
Rodent of Unusual Size Re: updating the UIMA Project Status page Tue, 06 Mar, 16:37
Michael Baessler org.apache.uima.flow.impl.FixedFlowController.java Tue, 06 Mar, 16:40
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Reopened: (UIMA-317) MeetingFinderCPE_Managed.xml is duplicate of MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Windows.xml Tue, 06 Mar, 16:46
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Updated: (UIMA-317) MeetingFinderCPE_Managed.xml is duplicate of MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Windows.xml Tue, 06 Mar, 16:46
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-317) MeetingFinderCPE_Managed.xml is duplicate of MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Windows.xml Tue, 06 Mar, 16:48
Adam Lally Re: org.apache.uima.flow.impl.FixedFlowController.java Tue, 06 Mar, 16:53
Adam Lally Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Tue, 06 Mar, 16:59
Michael Baessler Re: org.apache.uima.flow.impl.FixedFlowController.java Tue, 06 Mar, 17:11
Thilo Goetz Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Tue, 06 Mar, 17:28
Thilo Goetz Re: change in docbook building Tue, 06 Mar, 17:57
Marshall Schor Re: change in docbook building Tue, 06 Mar, 18:30
Marshall Schor Re: Release Candidate 3 missing some figures in pdf output of docbooks Tue, 06 Mar, 18:31
Marshall Schor Re: org.apache.uima.flow.impl.FixedFlowController.java Tue, 06 Mar, 18:36
Marshall Schor Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Tue, 06 Mar, 18:51
Adam Lally Re: org.apache.uima.flow.impl.FixedFlowController.java Tue, 06 Mar, 18:52
Thilo Goetz Board report Tue, 06 Mar, 19:28
Marshall Schor Re: updating the UIMA Project Status page Tue, 06 Mar, 19:49
Marshall Schor (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-335) Remove extra license file in src distr Tue, 06 Mar, 20:09
Marshall Schor Re: Board report Tue, 06 Mar, 20:11
Adam Lally Re: Board report Tue, 06 Mar, 20:21
Marshall Schor (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-335) Remove extra license file in src distr Tue, 06 Mar, 20:22
Adam Lally Ready for RC4? Tue, 06 Mar, 20:32
Marshall Schor Re: Ready for RC4? Tue, 06 Mar, 20:45
Adam Lally Re: Ready for RC4? Tue, 06 Mar, 20:59
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Reopened: (UIMA-254) Create Release Notes Tue, 06 Mar, 21:00
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Assigned: (UIMA-254) Create Release Notes Tue, 06 Mar, 22:02
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Resolved: (UIMA-332) Fix copyrights, notice, status page for 2.1 release Tue, 06 Mar, 22:02
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Updated: (UIMA-318) Broken hyperlinks to html docbooks in Release_Notes Tue, 06 Mar, 22:06
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-318) Broken hyperlinks to html docbooks in Release_Notes Tue, 06 Mar, 22:39
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-254) Create Release Notes Tue, 06 Mar, 22:39
Adam Lally Re: Ready for RC4? Tue, 06 Mar, 22:41
Jean T. Anderson Re: Please Review NOTICE file Tue, 06 Mar, 23:57
Marshall Schor Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 00:51
Thilo Goetz Re: change in docbook building Wed, 07 Mar, 09:29
Thilo Goetz Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 09:32
Michael Baessler Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 11:58
Adam Lally RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 15:47
Michael Baessler Re: RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 16:00
Adam Lally Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 16:08
Michael Baessler Re: RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 16:35
Michael Baessler Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 16:45
Adam Lally Re: RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 18:07
Adam Lally Re: Ready for RC4? Wed, 07 Mar, 18:08
Adam Lally [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4 Wed, 07 Mar, 18:11
Marshall Schor Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4 Wed, 07 Mar, 18:25
Marshall Schor Re: change in docbook building Wed, 07 Mar, 18:38
Adam Lally Re: Board report Wed, 07 Mar, 18:39
Michael Baessler Re: RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 19:02
Michael Baessler Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4 Wed, 07 Mar, 19:03
Adam Lally Re: RAT reports? Wed, 07 Mar, 19:11
Thilo Goetz Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4 Wed, 07 Mar, 19:14
Thilo Goetz Re: change in docbook building Wed, 07 Mar, 19:16
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-336) Schema validation fails for service client descriptors Wed, 07 Mar, 19:51
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-337) Should log process begin/end for service adapters Wed, 07 Mar, 19:53
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-338) Add method XMLParser.parseFlowControllerDescription Wed, 07 Mar, 19:55
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (UIMA-338) Add method XMLParser.parseFlowControllerDescription Wed, 07 Mar, 20:05
Adam Lally (JIRA) [jira] Created: (UIMA-339) Support MBean Name Prefix in the additional parameters map passed to produceAE Wed, 07 Mar, 20:54
Thilo Goetz Re: Thoughts on extending FlowController API Wed, 07 Mar, 21:08
Eddie Epstein Re: [VOTE] Release uimaj-2.1.0-RC4 Wed, 07 Mar, 21:08
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014106
Jun 2014375
May 2014349
Apr 2014551
Mar 2014322
Feb 2014359
Jan 2014408
Dec 2013904
Nov 2013565
Oct 2013490
Sep 2013484
Aug 2013652
Jul 2013675
Jun 2013502
May 2013750
Apr 2013373
Mar 2013310
Feb 2013358
Jan 2013646
Dec 2012450
Nov 2012127
Oct 2012112
Sep 201251
Aug 2012172
Jul 2012150
Jun 201291
May 2012175
Apr 201243
Mar 201250
Feb 201277
Jan 2012179
Dec 2011105
Nov 2011281
Oct 2011302
Sep 2011166
Aug 2011425
Jul 2011287
Jun 2011152
May 201191
Apr 2011421
Mar 2011284
Feb 2011276
Jan 2011251
Dec 2010185
Nov 2010190
Oct 2010195
Sep 2010262
Aug 201095
Jul 2010132
Jun 2010178
May 2010138
Apr 2010127
Mar 201073
Feb 2010111
Jan 2010132
Dec 2009150
Nov 2009261
Oct 2009373
Sep 2009602
Aug 2009610
Jul 2009396
Jun 2009204
May 2009114
Apr 2009106
Mar 200992
Feb 200988
Jan 2009125
Dec 2008125
Nov 2008126
Oct 2008125
Sep 2008161
Aug 2008304
Jul 2008285
Jun 2008300
May 2008187
Apr 2008450
Mar 2008601
Feb 2008559
Jan 2008340
Dec 2007192
Nov 2007417
Oct 2007172
Sep 2007184
Aug 2007344
Jul 2007415
Jun 2007332
May 2007238
Apr 2007137
Mar 2007288
Feb 2007610
Jan 2007851
Dec 2006457
Nov 2006510