tvm-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From GitBox <...@apache.org>
Subject [GitHub] [incubator-tvm] trevor-m commented on pull request #5549: [PYTORCH]Fix bug during conversion with using mangled node name instead of actual output name
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 17:11:12 GMT

trevor-m commented on pull request #5549:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-tvm/pull/5549#issuecomment-626207314


   @masahi I added a converter for max_pool_2d_with_indices.
   
   I also changed the key in `outputs` to be `_get_output_name(op_node)` instead of `node_name`.
This way, if a converter doesn't return the right number of outputs, the assert in `_get_output_name`
will catch it instead right away of getting a key error when an op further down tries to access
that output.


----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
users@infra.apache.org



Mime
View raw message