tuweni-users mailing list archives

From Brian McGee <br...@41north.dev>
Subject Looking for some example config for EthereumClientApp
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2020 11:36:27 GMT
Hey,

I'm new to the project and have been having a look through the repository.

My main interest is in the Ethereum client. I'm trying to get it up and
running and connecting to mainnet. From what I can see there is only one
discovery mechanism currently supported which is DNS.

I'm struggling to work out the TOML config for using the mainnet genesis
file and to configure the DNS discovery.

Any suggestions or example config to get me started would be greatly
appreciated.

--
*Brian McGee *
Co-Founder | °*41North <http://41north.dev>*