tuweni-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: Looking for some example config for EthereumClientApp
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2020 01:35:02 GMT
Hello Brian,

The Ethereum client is not ready at all as you point out.

I can probably muster together a config to showcase how to connect, but bear in mind the client
has no block validation :)
Filing https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/180 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/180>
to follow up.

You’re probably better off using a well supported client like Hyperledger Besu.

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Dec 3, 2020, at 3:36 AM, Brian McGee <brian@41north.dev> wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> I'm new to the project and have been having a look through the repository.
>
> My main interest is in the Ethereum client. I'm trying to get it up and running and connecting
to mainnet. From what I can see there is only one discovery mechanism currently supported
which is DNS.