tuweni-users mailing list archives

From RICHARDS PETER <richards.kachappi...@gmail.com>
Subject Tuweni crypto - new user queries
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2020 18:29:00 GMT
Hi Tuweni users,

I am a new user of the Tuweni project. I am trying to explore the
capabilities of Sodium classes under the Tuweni crypto project. I would
like to clarify couple of things about this project:

1. Is the latest version (1.2.0) of the project available on Maven central
repository?https://tuweni.apache.org/download/

2. Could you please confirm why most of the methods under Sodium have
package visibility? I am trying to explore ways to implement an algorithm
related to Collective Signature.

Is there a recommended way to access the methods under Sodium, for example:
crypto_core_ed25519_add()

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/blob/master/crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/tuweni/crypto/sodium/Sodium.java

Thanks,
Richards Peter.