tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Gopi Lokavarapu <gopi.lokar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which Tuscany version to use for my new project?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 08:26:39 GMT
Yes definitely go with SCA 2.0;And Could you Please give me any suggestion
regarding policies.I am unable to apply policies.
and Could you please explain how to Create custom Policies according to my
Project(Authentication,Authorization) we are using spring components and
expose them as Restful services using <binding.rest> (Jax-Rs api).

Thnak you,
Gopi