tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Sivareddy Aeddula <sivareddy.aedd...@tcs.com>
Subject Reg.Security for jms and ws binding
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 05:41:20 GMT
Hi all ,

I am using tuscany-1.6.2 in my application. All the components are spring
implenmentations (I use spring-2.5.6). The services are exposed both as
web service and JMS end point. I would like to enable security for both ws
binding and jms binding ie, authentication and access control (with
username/password and role). Username/password comes in  incoming ws
request or JMS message. My application is bundled as a WAR file and
deployed on jboss-as-4.2.3 server.

Could  anybody  please provide me with any samples that help me with
configuring the security policy  on server side (definitions.xml), wiring
it with my component and intercepting incoming ws request/JMS message for
username/password ?

Please let me know if any details are needed.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.
Sivareddy Aeddula.
and any attachments. Thank you