tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Owen Hernandez <owen092...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node Implementation Problem
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:59:44 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I`ve tried several things, i created a new workspace with a non space path,
I configured a new Eclipse IDE, and I started with the demo store
application, but it didn´t work, I restored some backups and I´m still
getting the same problem. Related with the SDK/SSL certificates I don´t
know to check them. I´m in trouble because I´m finishing my thesis, and my
case study is based in a SCA Apache Tuscany prototype, and my project is
not working.

If something else comes to your mind I´d like to know.

Thanks