tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Gopi Lokavarapu <gopi.lokar...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Could you please help me how to consume spring services from tuscany rest services.
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:46:39 GMT
Could you please check following attachments.

In this attachments

spring sca services,spring sessionfactory injection,expose those services
to restful
Here two spring based services are there which are exposed as restful .Both
are using same composite file and spring application-context file.Both
service are there in same spring applicationcontext file ,due to this on
the server start up for  each implementaion.spring spring application
conext is loading and creating object for singletons every time .Could
please send me the correct way to do the this.

Thank you