tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: How to use transaction in tuscany?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:50:22 GMT
Hi Guochao,

I believe the runtime does not support transaction intents in Tuscany 1.6.

I don't know if work has been done on this in Tuscany 2.0.

n  Sebastian

From: Guochao Ren [mailto:rgc.nju.cs@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:40 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: How to use transaction in tuscany?

Hi all,
I am studying to use transaction provided by tuscany, but it not works.
Could you give me some examples about how to use transaction provided by tuscany? (tuscany
1.6 will be ok, tuscany 2.0 will be prefered)

Any help would be appreciated.
Guochao

Software AG - Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory
Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com