tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Guochao Ren <rgc.nju...@gmail.com>
Subject about bpel implmentation example in tuscany 2.0
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:02:19 GMT
Hi, guys
I'm running the helloworld-bpel sample in tags/2.0-M4, and i encounter the
following problem

ε…­ζœˆ 05, 2013 2:53:43 δΈ‹εˆ org.apache.tuscany.sca.impl.NodeImpl startComposite
Info: startComposite: helloworld-bpel/helloworld.composite
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Business
interface helloworld.Hello is not compatible with {http://testing/}Hello
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.context.impl.ComponentContextImpl.getInterfaceContract(ComponentContextImpl.java:494)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.context.impl.ComponentContextImpl.createEndpointReference(ComponentContextImpl.java:424)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.context.impl.ComponentContextImpl.createEndpointReference(ComponentContextImpl.java:400)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.context.impl.ComponentContextImpl.createSelfReference(ComponentContextImpl.java:301)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.context.impl.ComponentContextImpl.createSelfReference(ComponentContextImpl.java:255)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeComponentImpl.getServiceReference(RuntimeComponentImpl.java:127)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.impl.ServiceHelper.getService(ServiceHelper.java:82)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.impl.NodeImpl.getService(NodeImpl.java:470)
 at helloworld.HelloworldLauncher.accessServices(HelloworldLauncher.java:34)
at helloworld.HelloworldLauncher.main(HelloworldLauncher.java:28)

and i debug into ComponentContextImpl in tuscany-core-2.0, and found that
in line 466, we never go into this if sentence, because in bpel this
interfaze is not instanceof JavaInterface

   if (interfaze instanceof JavaInterface) {
                Class<?> cls = ((JavaInterface)interfaze).getJavaClass();
                if (businessInterface.isAssignableFrom(cls)) {
                    compatible = true;
                }

Can anyone tell me what's wrong has happened?
Or can anyone give me a runnable bpel implementation example?
I cannot find bpel implementation in the distribution of 2.0.

Regards,
Guochao