tuscany-user mailing list archives

From grovecai <grove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: About Accessing DataObjects using XPath
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 01:43:27 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry for not including an error message and sign name in the
former post. Thank you for reminding me!

    /-->"If you're getting a NullPointerException, perhaps you have not instantiated the
"deliord" attribute?"/

Your guess is right. I didn't instantiate the "deliord" attribute. After I defined schemas
in the HelperContext, I thought code

    |scope.getDataFactory().create( "http://dataact.act.org", "deliverGoods" )
    |

||can also instantiate the "deliord" attribute. Here is the problem. I misunderstood the api.

Regards,
Grovecai

  ----------------- 8< ------------------

> Hello there,
>
> what exactly is not working for you? When posting questions like this, it is always helpful
to include an error
> message, perhaps even a stacktrace. (Also, I might add, it would be considered good form
to sign your mail
> by name.)
>
> Your example works for me, here's a test case demonstrating it:
>
>          @Test
>          public void test()
>          {
>                  HelperContext scope = HelperProvider.getDefaultContext();
>                  DataFactory df = scope.getDataFactory();
>                  DataObject deliverGoods = df.create( "http://dataact.act.org", "deliverGoods"
);
>                  DataObject deliord = df.create( "http://dataact.act.org/xsd", "DeliverOrder"
);
>                  deliord.setDouble( "cost", 100 );
>                  deliverGoods.set( "deliord", deliord );
>
>                  DataObject sdo = deliverGoods.getDataObject( "deliord" );
>                  double actual = sdo.getDouble( "cost" );
>                  assertEquals( 100, actual, 0.0001 );
>
>                  double actualXPath = deliverGoods.getDouble( "deliord/cost" );  // <---
>                  assertEquals( 100, actualXPath, 0.0001 );
>          }
>
> If you're getting a NullPointerException, perhaps you have not instantiated the "deliord"
attribute?

> Regards,
> Sebastian

register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681