tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Blue Diamond <gvnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDO type loading per ClassLoader
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:31:02 GMT
Hi Sabastian,

Thanks a lot for replying. So, if I understand correctly, you have your
types (XSDs) available in one SCA Contribution and they are imported by
other nodes/jars. Since the import is happening on XSDs, does it mean the
nodes import the XSDs and loads the types for its own classloader? If so,
then it is same as what we are doing right now, loading the XSDs per
classloader to make types available.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil