tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <sebastian.mill...@ids-scheer.com>
Subject RE: SDO type loading per ClassLoader
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:54:55 GMT
yes, it amounts to the same thing. -- Sebastian

From: Blue Diamond [mailto:gvnanils@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:31 AM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: SDO type loading per ClassLoader

Hi Sabastian,

Thanks a lot for replying. So, if I understand correctly, you have your types (XSDs) available
in one SCA Contribution and they are imported by other nodes/jars. Since the import is happening
on XSDs, does it mean the nodes import the XSDs and loads the types for its own classloader?
If so, then it is same as what we are doing right now, loading the XSDs per classloader to
make types available.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Millies, Sebastian <sebastian.millies@ids-scheer.com<mailto:sebastian.millies@ids-scheer.com>>