tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <sebastian.mill...@ids-scheer.com>
Subject RE: SDO type loading per ClassLoader
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:06:45 GMT
Hello there,

I can’t really offer something very specific to your question, because I have no experience
with
OSGi environments.

However, as far as my SCA components are concerned, I have not been able to make types available
globally. Instead, I have one contribution (jar) exporting all the types, and that is loaded
into every node
I start. The sca-contribution.xml files of every other contribution refer to that “global”
contribution
by resource imports for the XSD-files, like

<import.resource uri="SDOTypes/user.xsd"/>

and the composites have import statements like

… xmlns:dbsdo=http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/databinding/sdo/1.0 …
<dbsdo:import.sdo location="SDOTypes/user.xsd"/>

Does that help?

n  Sebastian

From: Blue Diamond [mailto:gvnanils@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 3:00 PM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: SDO type loading per ClassLoader

Any insights? :)
Really appreciate any help/info on this.
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Blue Diamond <gvnanils@gmail.com<mailto:gvnanils@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi all,

We have been using Tuscany SDO for a while. When we load types using SDO's XSDHelper it loads
the types for the Context ClassLoader.
Which means, if I am in an OSGi env., each bundle that wants to deal with types should load
the types.

Is there a way I can configure SDO or load types with some options that makes the types once
loaded are available to all ClassLoaders? (something like global scope).

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com