tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo <luizgustav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: alternative to SCADomain
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:09:16 GMT
Hi Luciano, thanks a lot!

O tried to run the example, but got these errors:

Starting ...
20/01/2013 22:07:03 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl start
INFO: Starting node:
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca/1.1/nodes/default0domain: default
20/01/2013 22:07:03 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl
loadContributions
INFO: Loading contribution:
file:/E:/Desenvolvimento/Workspaces/Eclipse/Pocs/SCASTORE/bin/
20/01/2013 22:07:06
org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
(ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
reference: Component = Store Reference = catalog
20/01/2013 22:07:06
org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
(ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingCart
20/01/2013 22:07:06
org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
(ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingTotal
20/01/2013 22:07:06
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl []
(EndpointReferenceCantBeMatched)
GRAVE: = Unable to match the endpoint reference
(@738734112)EndpointReference:  URI =
Store#reference-binding(catalog/Catalog) WIRED_TARGET_FOUND_AND_MATCHED
Target = (@323199107)Endpoint:  URI =
Catalog#service-binding(Catalog/Catalog) with the policy of the service to
which it refers, matching process was No provider factory is registered for
binding {http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException:
org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory is
registered for binding {
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
    at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:195)
    at launch.Launch.main(Launch.java:13)
Caused by: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory
is registered for binding {
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.getBindingProvider(RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.java:557)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.bind(EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.java:354)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.bindBuildTime(EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.java:122)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.matchEndpointReferences(DeployerImpl.java:824)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.buildTimeReferenceBind(DeployerImpl.java:789)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.build(DeployerImpl.java:597)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.build(DeployerImpl.java:500)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.configureNode(NodeFactoryImpl.java:313)
    at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:140)
    ... 1 more

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza