tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo <luizgustav...@gmail.com>
Subject alternative to SCADomain
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:55:20 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to follow a tutorial of Tuscany (
http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany.html) and I'm
getting problems 'cause the code seems to be outdated for 2.x version:

public class Launch {
        System.out.println("Starting ...");
        *SCADomain* scaDomain = SCADomain.newInstance("store.composite");
        System.out.println("store.composite ready for big business !!!");
        System.in.read();
        System.out.println("Stopping ...");
        scaDomain.close();
        System.out.println();
    }
}

SCADomain can not be founf anymore. How can I do the same using the new API?

ps: I could not find the API for both 1.x and 2.x versions.

Best regards,

Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com