tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: alternative to SCADomain
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:50:14 GMT
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Luiz Gustavo <luizgustavoss@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Luciano, thanks a lot!
>
> O tried to run the example, but got these errors:
>

> Starting ...
> 20/01/2013 22:07:03 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl start
> INFO: Starting node: http://tuscany.apache.org/sca/1.1/nodes/default0domain: default
> 20/01/2013 22:07:03 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl
> loadContributions
> INFO: Loading contribution:
> file:/E:/Desenvolvimento/Workspaces/Eclipse/Pocs/SCASTORE/bin/
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
> (ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
> GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
> reference: Component = Store Reference = catalog
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
> (ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
> GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
> reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingCart
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.builder.impl.ComponentBuilderImpl [Composite: {
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912}, Component: Store]
> (ReferenceNotFoundForComponentReference)
> GRAVE: [ASM50008] Component type reference not found for component
> reference: Component = Store Reference = shoppingTotal
> 20/01/2013 22:07:06
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl []
> (EndpointReferenceCantBeMatched)
> GRAVE: = Unable to match the endpoint reference
> (@738734112)EndpointReference:  URI =
> Store#reference-binding(catalog/Catalog) WIRED_TARGET_FOUND_AND_MATCHED
> Target = (@323199107)Endpoint:  URI =
> Catalog#service-binding(Catalog/Catalog) with the policy of the service to
> which it refers, matching process was No provider factory is registered for
> binding {http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory is
> registered for binding {
> http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
>     at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:195)
>     at launch.Launch.main(Launch.java:13)
> Caused by: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No provider factory
> is registered for binding {
> http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1}binding.jsonrpc
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.impl.RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.getBindingProvider(RuntimeEndpointReferenceImpl.java:557)
>     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.runtime.impl.EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.bind(EndpointReferenceBinderImpl.java:354)
>     at
> [...]
It's not finding the json-rpc dependency. If you just downloaded the app
from samples folder, I'd recommend doing the following :

1) Checkout trunk

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/

2) Build modules

cd modules
mvn -fae -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install

3) Load the sample in eclipse

cd samples/applications/store/
mvn -o eclipse:eclipse
load the project in eclipse with file->import existing project into
workspace
Run Lunch.java as a java application

--
Luciano Resende