tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Jan Jelschen <jelsc...@se.uni-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: alternative to SCADomain
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:27:46 GMT
Hi,

there is no domain manager in Tuscany 2.x anymore. I think you need to look at classes org.apache.tuscany.sca.Node
and TuscanyRuntime, instead. This is from a simple test app I wrote some months ago and just
dug up:

            TuscanyRuntime scaRuntime = TuscanyRuntime.newInstance();

            Node node = scaRuntime.createNode();
            out.println("Domain Composite: " + node.getDomainComposite().getName());
            out.println("Domain Name:      " + node.getDomainName());
            out.println("Domain URI:       " + node.getDomainURI());
            out.println("Local Node Name:  " + node.getLocalNodeName());
            node.installContribution(args[0]);

(args[0] contains the path to a contribution jar file)

Maybe this will get you started…
-JJ

On Jan 20, 2013, at 22:55 , Luiz Gustavo wrote:

> Hi!
>

> I'm trying to follow a tutorial of Tuscany (http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-started-with-tuscany.html)
and I'm getting problems 'cause the code seems to be outdated for 2.x version:

--
Jan Jelschen
Carl von Ossietzky University

Room:	A02 2-218a