tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get Contribution at runtime?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:14:33 GMT
Millies, Sebastian wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for doing this.

It's good to capture these issues.  Someone else may run into the same
thing, and having it recorded might save them a bit of time and trouble.

 From Ant's post, it sounds like 2.0 has implemented a better mechanism
for installing custom class loaders.

I think you're probably right about there being no more 1.x releases.

   Simon

> -- Sebastian
> IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
> Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
> Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681