tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Get Contribution at runtime?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:49:19 GMT

[snip]

> Would you like to create a new JIRA for the fault you discovered and
> needed to
> work around by creating
> PrioritizedContributionClassLoaderProviderExtensionPoint?
>
>    Simon

That would be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-4074

Was this worthwhile? I suppose there won't be any more 1.x releases,
and there is a workaround.

But perhaps you might want to check if a similar condition exists in 2.0.

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com