tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Osama Abboud <abb...@kom.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Calling a simple http webpage in Tuscany
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:54:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a web service that I want to use in Tuscany without writing a any code.

The web service has the task of checking whether a certain text is spam or not.

I use this URL:  http://remoteserver.com/isspam/test-is-this-spam

I get over http the following response: {"text":"test-is-this-spam","isspam":0,"result":"Text
is not spam."}.

My current solution is based on a wrapper (written in Java) that acts as a Tuscany component,
and does the work of calling the URL and retrieving the result.
But this is not what I want.

Is there a way to link the mentioned service without writing any code? I just want Tuscany
to handle calling the URL and returning the response and provide it to some other component.
Is this possible?

Thanks for the help.
Osama Abboud