tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany Roadmap
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:46:06 GMT

The Tuscany 2.x stream is pretty stable and we are close to release 2.0 soon.

I recommend that you stay with 2.x. To give you some confidence, we have been frequently pulling
the code from trunk as local releases and deploying them into production for a while. Tuscany
works well here for a large-scale site.

On Jun 7, 2012, at 5:49 PM, Conboy, Glen (RCPA QAP IT) wrote:

> Hi,
> Would someone be able to give me an update on where Tuscany is at?
> It has been quite  a while since there was a release in either the 1.6 or 2.0 stream.
> I have been using 2.0-Beta3 for a pilot project.  Am I likely to experience an issues
using 2.0-Beta3 for a production deployment?  Should I instead switch to 1.6.2?
> Thanks in advance,
> Glen Conboy

View raw message