tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany on Glassfish
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:15:43 GMT
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Kallen McInerney
<kallenm@marketamerica.com> wrote:
> Yes I did include Wink and Tuscany in the WAR to start with.  I was
> migrating from the embedded Jetty implementation to Glassfish so had
> something to compare against.  Started debugging into Wink and from what I
> could tell it was a classloader issue.  Again probably my inexperience with
> glassfish but hopefully it will get someone else over the hump.

In couple of app servers (e.g. websphere and I believe geronimo), we
have to configure to use the webapp classloader first. Based on your
workaround and [1] this might seem to be the same problem, And [2]
seems to explain how to turn app classload priority under
"Application-Specific Class Loading" section. Let us know if that
helps a bit... so we can document for others.

Thanks

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2418/beadf.html
[2] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1752/beade/index.html

--