tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Peter Mucha <ptmu...@googlemail.com>
Subject JMS Binding does not work with Domain Manager?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:42:11 GMT
Hello,
I am using Tuscany 1.6.2 and I try to run the hello-world example, but
deployed in a node in the domain manager. That means, I start the
domain manager, register the helloworld-service-jms.jar as a
contribution, register the composite, register a node for the
composite.
Now I should be able to start the node, but during start, the
following message pops up:

INFO: SEVERE: URI must start with the scheme jms: for uri:
/HelloWorldServiceComponent
…
INFO: SEVERE: SCA Node could not be created

I have another project, which uses this jms binding and it works, if I
start the node via code, it seems to work
e.g. using this method:
nodeFactory.createSCANode…
and node.start()

(but if I deploy it using the domain manager, same error occurs)

Thanks for any help