tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java & Python in distributed nodes
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:40:24 GMT
It seems that you are missing some dependencies such as tuscany-core on the classpath.

Thanks,
Raymond
On Jun 21, 2012, at 2:31 PM, Joni Lee wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm very fascinated with the distributed components of SCA, whereby different components
running on different machines. For the first try, i want to call python component from a Java
component. Both on different nodes and start them on local machine.
> For this I extend the project samples/calculator-distributed by adding a python component
to a node B as follows

>     // Add a Python component in src/main/resources/nodeB/Calculator.composite
>
>     <component name="HelloServiceComponent">
>         <tuscany:implementation.script script="calculator/HelloServiceImpl.py"/>
>         <service name="HelloService">
>          	<interface.java interface="calculator.HelloService" />
>         </service>
>     </component>
>
> the script HelloServiceImpl.py is put in the same directory of the composite of node
B (src/main/resources/nodeB)
> the Java interface is put in src/main/java/calculator/HelloService.java
>
> But I cannot start the node
>
> 21-Jun-2012 17:16:42 org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.node.builder.impl.NodeCompositeBuilderImpl
> WARNING: Service not found for component service: Component = HelloServiceComponent Service
= HelloService
> 21-Jun-2012 17:16:42 org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.CompositeDocumentProcessor
> SEVERE: HTTP Server Error : java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.impl.ComponentImpl
cannot be cast to org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.RuntimeComponent