tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Performance optimization of binding.sca ?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:01:50 GMT

B in
>>composite 2, and both the reference and service expose <binding.sca/> .
>>
>>Will there be any internal emulation of a remote call, SOAP parsing etc? Or will Tuscany
make
>>a direct call, perhaps using Java reflection?
>>
>> -- Sebastian
>>
>Hi Sebastien.
>
>The idea was that an optimization would be used in that scenario where data is serialized
across class loaders but without the requirement for a full remote protocol transformation.
While we can detect the scenario I don't think the optimization is in place.

>Regards
>
>Simon

Can you say something about HOW to detect that scenario and WHERE to apply the optimization?
In due course I might have occasion to look at implementing that.

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com