tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic service references ?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:27:33 GMT
Millies, Sebastian wrote:

 > (cut)
>
> That is definitely not what I am seeing. With the following composite
> file fragment, which contains an URI attribute pointing nowhere,
> the service call over the (de)serialized reference still works (apparently
> using the wsdl definition). I attach the serialized form of the reference.
>
> <sca:reference name="bapiCostcenterGetList" requires="sca:authentication">
> <sca:interface.wsdl
>   interface="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.interface(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST)"
/>
>   <sca:binding.ws
>     wsdlElement="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.port(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTService/ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST_D01)"
>     uri="foobaz" />
> </sca:reference>
>
> Or perhaps I am using the wrong binding. When you say "wsdl.binding" do you mean
> the same as "binding.ws" ? I searched for "wsdl.binding" in the spec and the book,
> but did not find the term. Must I refer to the wsdl in some other way?

You need to refer to the WSDL file as follows:

<sca:reference name="bapiCostcenterGetList" requires="sca:authentication">
<sca:interface.wsdl
   interface="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.interface(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST)"
/>
   <sca:binding.ws
     wsdlElement="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.binding(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTBinding)"
     uri="foobaz" />
</sca:reference>

In the above I have guessed that the name of the WSDL binding in your
WSDL file is ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTBinding.  You can find details
of the wsdl.binding reference style in the SCA 1.0 Web Service Binding
specification.

   Simon

> -- Sebastian
>

> IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
> Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
> Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681