tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Contributions and Runtime Classpath
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:55:44 GMT

[snip]
> My guess is that you have broken the "golden rule" to keep all your
> contribution classes off the Java classpath.

yes, indeed. I was not even aware of the rule. I have read the
Tuscany in Action book, but that does not mention it, nor does
the SCA assembly model spec.

I was naively using my Eclipse project's default classpath, which
puts all project classes in the way of the Java application
classloader.

Is there more deployment information of such importance documented
somewhere that I should be aware of?

-- Sebastian

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com