tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic service references ?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:31:27 GMT

Thank you very much for the fix. I have checked out the current trunk and
experimented with it. I am glad that serializing service references now
works. But I still have two related questions with regard to using this
feature for the purpose of introducing dynamism:

1. When I specify the uri attribute on the binding.ws instead of the wsdlElem,
that gets replaced by the wsdlElem in the serialized form. Is that intentional?

2. What is the intended behaviour when I specify BOTH the wsdlElem and uri
attributes? Shouldn't the explicit uri override the uri retrieved from the wsdl?
However, that is not what seems to happen.

In terms of creating a dynamic endpoint, it guess it would be easiest if one could
just add an overriding uri to the serialized form. The wsdl file is static after all,
and dynamically replacing only that wsdlElem in the XML wouldn't be enough. I may be
missing something here.

-- Sebastian

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com