tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Running Tuscany 2.0-Beta3 with Equinox
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:51:22 GMT
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Alexander Blotny
<alexander.blotny@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to start the newest Beta version of Tuscany according to following
> instructions:
>
> http://tuscany.apache.org/documentation-2x/running-tuscany-sca-2x-with-equinox-and-felix.html
>
> This approach worked for the last milestone version but it seems that there
> are problems using it with the Beta version.
> A lot of bundles cannot be resolved due to missing constraints.
> The log file is attached.
>
> Did someone else try to start Tuscany 2.0-Beta3 with Equinox?
>
> Greetings,
> Alex

Hi Alex

Yes, I tried it and subsequently made some fixes to get it going in
Trunk. Basically the last beta was broken in this respect. I want to
add some more OSGi environment testing back into trunk so that we
don't make this mistake again but I haven't got to it yet.

Regards

Simon