tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Scott Kurz <sku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:34:46 GMT
Sebastian,

I took your WSDL and was able to successfully invoke a doc-lit "bare" WS
with it..with qualified payload and soapAction="".

The SCDL syntax I used for the client was:

        <reference name="...">
            <interface.wsdl
interface="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.interface(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST)"/>
            <binding.wswsdlElement="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.port(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTService/ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST_D01)"/>
        </reference>

where I have the endpoint defined in the WSDL:

  <wsdl:service name="ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTService">
    <wsdl:port name="ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST_D01"
binding="tns:ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST">
        <soap:address location="http://localhost:8085/...../>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

I'm thinking you're missing something (or possibly using a different SCDL
variant?) but can't guess what.

Would you be able to post enough of your application that I could take a
look and give it a try (I shouldn't actually need the back-end SAP web
service to see the request payload which gets formed).

Scott