tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Scott Kurz <sku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:46:42 GMT
Hmm...

I wonder if you are hitting this issue with the SOAPAction incorrectly
generated:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3824

I'd imagine it would be simple to patch this to get your SAP service
invoked... but it might take a bit more thought to fix in a way as to not
break our Tuscany tests.

I can't promise when I could do this, but the offending code is in

binding-ws-wsdlgen/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/binding/ws/wsdlgen/Interface2WSDLGenerator.java

if you have the source downloaded and are willing to give that a try.

(I know this is the user list not the dev list... but it's probably better
to mention that than just say nothing at all).

Scott