tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Scott Kurz <sku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:46:42 GMT

I wonder if you are hitting this issue with the SOAPAction incorrectly

I'd imagine it would be simple to patch this to get your SAP service
invoked... but it might take a bit more thought to fix in a way as to not
break our Tuscany tests.

I can't promise when I could do this, but the offending code is in

if you have the source downloaded and are willing to give that a try.

(I know this is the user list not the dev list... but it's probably better
to mention that than just say nothing at all).

View raw message