tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Matt Madhavan <mattmadha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany and OSgi with ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:03:43 GMT
HI Simon,
Thanks for the reply. I'm off today but I will to through the artifacts you
sent. Looks like my time will open up soon in couple of weeks. I'll use
this time to learn the SCA more and may be help you write a Tuscany
Extender Bundle.

Meanwhile I would  recommend you to use Apache Karaf (you can go from
Equinox to Felix seamlessly! ) for your OSGi testing. The diagnostics are
just awesome. I can give you a hand with it if you have any issues.

I have been using less than 3 months and love it. I used to use both
Equinox and Felix stand alone. But Karaf is awesome.

I have already been invited to be a commiter of Karaf by the Karaf team!
Never done any thing like this  -  just a little nervous! But gonna do it.

Thanks
Matt