tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic service references ?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:11:16 GMT
Millies, Sebastian wrote:
> [...]
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
> http://www.softwareag.com

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for doing this.  I have reproduced the WSDL problem and I have
a theory (actually more like a wild guess) as to what may be wrong.
It will take me a little while to run a build and apply an experimental
change to see what happens.  I'll keep you posted.

   Simon