tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic service references ?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:41:54 GMT
Millies, Sebastian wrote:
> [...]
) );
>   ServiceReference<T> copy = (ServiceReference<T>) in.readObject();
>   return copy;
> }
>
> Of course, ObjectOutputStream#writeObject() will implicitly also use XML,
> because ServiceReference implements Externalizable.
>
> Or did you have something else in mind?

Thanks for confirming this.  That's actually a more serious problem
because it violates the SCA specification requirement that service
references must support Java serialization and deserialization.

Please can you create a JIRA for this and if possible attach a
test case that shows the problem.  If this isn't practical because
the problem only shows up when you're using SAP as the server, please
include all the client-side information including the composites and
bindings for the service reference.  Please also include the XML string
that's produced when you serialize the service reference to XML.

I know very little about how authentication works, but I'll see if
I can spot anything when I see the additional information.

   Simon

> -- Sebastian
>

> IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
> Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
> Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681