tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:31:01 GMT
Millies, Sebastian wrote:
> [...]
Actually the referenced post says that you can either use the
artifacts that are generated by JAX-WS, or you can delete the JAX-WS
annotations and create an SCA remotable interface instead.  From this
discussion it appears that the latter approach works in most cases
but not in all cases.

I believe that it is also possible to use JAX-WS annotations in
addition to the @Remotable annotation, but I don't have detailed
knowledge of what combinations work when doing this.

   Simon

> I do need a service reference with an interface, so I thought
> that was the way to go.
>
> -- Sebastian
> IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
> Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
> Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Straße 17, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681