tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:02:48 GMT
>Sebastian,
>
>I took your WSDL and was able to successfully invoke a doc-lit "bare" WS with
>it..with qualified payload and soapAction="".

[snip]

>I'm thinking you're missing something (or possibly using a different SCDL
>variant?) but can't guess what.
>
>Would you be able to post enough of your application that I could take a look
>and give it a try (I shouldn't actually need the back-end SAP web service to
>see the request payload which gets formed).
>
>Scott

Thank you for looking. I enclose a zipped Eclipse project. Just start
the component by running server.Launcher, then run test.TestCostcenterService.
That unit test functions as a Java RMI client of the server component.

Note: There is code both for calling the web service directly, and for the
serializing/deserializing stuff from the discussion on dynamic service