tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:27:13 GMT

Thanks for the pointer to TCPMon. I routed two requests through localhost:9090.

The good request is from the wrapped style interaction. The bad one is from the
bare style interaction which is the subject of this conversation.

The bad request has a non-empty SOAP action and is missing the namespace
for the operation in the SOAP body. The latter difference is clearly
significant, as pasting this SOAP-XML into a client like SOAP-UI will
produce the same fault that I am seeing in Tuscany.

BTW, The Axis2 logging can be enabled by placing a log4j.properties file on
the classpath, but the logging output is not very helpful, as it mainly
traces processing steps without showing the attendant data.

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com