tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:08:18 GMT

oh, I see, I did not realize that about interface.java.

But I still get the same "Virtual Interface Method not supported" error,
even with interface.wsdl. So perhaps the Tuscany problem is one with the
bare parameter style in general, even without explicit or implicit wsdl
generation.

Just to cover all possibilities, I also tried specifying the wsdlElement
attribute (instead of uri) to make binding information from the wsdl available
to the reference:

<sca:binding.ws
   wsdlElement="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.port(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLISTService/ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST)"
/>

But nothing doing. So  I guess the binding information from the wsdl (document/literal) probably
corresponds to the values that are automatically used by Tuscany anyway.

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com